The tables below summarize the different types of cookies that may be used on the Site, together with their respective function and duration (i.e. how long each cookie will remain on your device).
The information is valid only for the aforementioned Site and its related second and third level domains and not for any other sites that can be consulted through links.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be saved on your computer (or other devices enabled to browse the internet, for example smartphone or tablet) when you visit a site. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie same comes, the “life span” of the cookie (ie how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a unique number generated randomly.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to make navigation easier and to better adapt them to your interests and needs. Cookies can also be used to help speed up your future experiences and activities on websites. Furthermore, cookies are used to compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how people use the sites in order to help improve the structure and content of these sites.
|Type of Cookie||
What do they do?
Do these cookies collect my personal data / identify me?
|Necessary||These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the sites, they allow people to browse the websites and take advantage of their features such as storing previous actions (inserted texts) when you return to a page during the same session.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
If you do not accept these cookies, the performance of the website, or sections of it, could be impacted
|Performance||These cookies help to understand how users interact with websites by providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, and any matter that has emerged, for example an error message. This helps improve the performance of websites.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow websites to remember the choices you make (for example, your username, the chosen language or the region you are in, any products included in the shopping cart) to provide you with a more personalized online experience. . They can also allow users to view videos, enter games and interact with social tools such as blogs, chat rooms and forums.||The information that is collected by these cookies may include personally identifiable information that you have provided, for example your username or profile picture.
If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may be impacted and access to the contents of the site may be limited.
|Targeting / Advertising||These cookies are used to present content that is more suited to you and your interests. They can be used to display targeted advertisements or to limit the number of times you view an advertisement. They also help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on websites.
These cookies can be used to remember the websites you have visited and may share this information with third parties.
|The majority of cookies of this type track consumers through their IP address and therefore may collect some personally identifiable information.|
What types of cookies are used?
Two types of cookies can be used on sites: ’session cookies’ e ’persistent cookies’.
- session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the site.
- persistent cookies: are cookies that remain on your device for much longer or until you delete it manually (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the ‘ life span ‘ of the cookie in question and on your browser settings ).
Some of the pages you visit may also collect information through ‘pixel tags’ (also known by the name ‘clear gifs’) which could be shared with third parties who directly assist promotional activities and website development. For example, information on the use of websites relating to people who visit the websites can be shared with advertising agencies to target advertising banners on websites in an optimal way.
Another subdivision of the type of Cookie – indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data – is between Technical Cookies, Profiling Cookies, First party cookies, Third party cookies.
- Technical Cookies: are cookies used to browse or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as home banking activities (viewing the account statement, wire transfers, bill payment, etc.), for such as cookies, which allow the identification of the user to be made and maintained during the session, are indispensable.
- Profiling Cookies : these are cookies used to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user while browsing online.
- First party cookies (first-part cookie) ie cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
- Third party cookies (third-part cookie), which are generated and managed by parties other than the manager of the website on which the user is browsing (as a rule, by virtue of a contract between the owner of the website and the third party)
What are third party cookies?
Various suppliers may set cookies on your device when you visit the sites to allow it to deliver the services they are providing. If you wish to have more information about these cookies, together with information on how to avoid receiving these cookies, you can consult the appropriate table on the site.http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
How can I check or delete cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are being sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies, you can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change your browser settings. Disabling cookies may affect your browsing, for example you may not be able to visit certain sections or not receive personalized information when you visit a site.
If you use different devices to view and access Internet sites (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), you must make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.
TECHNICAL AND STATISTICAL COOKIES USED BY THE VILLASERENALIPARI.IT WEBSITE
I Technical cookiesthey have the function of allowing the carrying out of activities strictly related to the functioning of this online space. The technical cookies used by this site can be divided into the following sub-categories:
- Navigation cookies , by means of which browsing preferences can be saved and the User’s browsing experience can be optimized;
- Analytics cookies, by means of which statistical information is acquired regarding the browsing methods of the Users. This information is treated in an aggregate and anonymous form;
- Functionality cookies, also of third parties, used to activate specific functions of this online space and necessary to provide the service or improve it.
The following Technical Cookies do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used.
|Cookie name||Type of cookie||Cookie description||Cookie duration|
|PHPSESSID||session||necessary for the web platform to identify the single session of a user||single session|
|__utma||persistent||user visit time – necessary for the third-party service Google Webmaster and Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmb||persistent||user abandonment rate – necessary for the Google Analytics third-party service.||30 minutes|
|__utmc||session||origin of the user – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics.||single session|
|__unam||persistent||origin of the user – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics.||1 years|
|__utmt||persistent||performance – necessary for the Google Analytics third-party service.||10 minutes|
|__utmv||persistent||performance – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics.||2 years|
|__ utmz||persistent||origin of the user – necessary for the third party service Google Analytics.||6 months|
|_ga||persistent||user distinction – necessary for the Google Analytics third-party service.||2 years|
|_gat||persistent||user distinction – necessary for the Google Analytics third-party service.||10 minutes|
|adinj||persistent||necessary for the web platform for the rotation of internal banners.||1 hour|
|comment_author_ (followed by a sequence of 32 alphanumeric characters)||persistent||technical cookie released when commenting on an article||1 years|
|comment_author_email_(followed by a sequence of 32 alphanumeric characters)||persistent||technical cookie released when commenting on an article||1 years|
|comment_author_url_(followed by a sequence of 32 alphanumeric characters)||persistent||technical cookie released when commenting on an article||1 years|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES USED ON THE VILLASERENALIPARI.IT WEBSITE
|First name||Description||Collected data||Place of processing
and Policy Link
|The Facebook button are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network (script set up for anonymous tracking)
|Cookies and usage data||USA
|Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages.||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.||Cookies and usage data||USA
|This Website may use Adobe Flash Player to offer some multimedia content. On most computers, the program is installed by “default”. In the event that some of this content is used, Google Analytics stores additional data on the computer, also known as Flash cookie (or Local Share Object ) through which the owner is able to know the total number of times a certain audio / video file is opened, the number of people who use it up to the end and how many people, on the other hand, close it before the deadline.
GENERAL COOKIES MANAGEMENT
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
- Disabling cookies onFirefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera
How to disable cookies from specific third party services
- Google services
- Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice (to block third-party cookies)
- Your Online Choices (to block third-party cookies)
Elimination of Flash Cookies